Sticking my toe into the blogosphere is a pretty scary proposition. Nearly as scary as sticking my toe into any body of water. But being a non-swimmer is one thing. I’m not a non-thinker. Nor am I a non-talker. Both come quite naturally to me. I typically can’t stop myself from thinking and talking. Writing down those thoughts is far less natural.
But here I am.
Wondering where to start…
Oh! a list?
- my kinders
- my loathing of the Common Core State (sic) Standards
- developmentally appropriate practice, a/k/a respect for kinders (see first bullet point – henceforth known as ‘first dot.’
- bad reform ideas (are there any good ones?)
- personal learning communities, as defined by me or my principal, which are NOT the same thing
- the future of education
- how twitter changed my world
- [insert more ideas here later]
The real problem is – do I really have anything of any value to say?
We shall see – and I use the term “we” VERY loosely.